Saturday, August 29, 2009



A fun new diaper bag. I thought the polka dotted one I made was too big- it is now our beach bag. So, I thought this "Hip Mamma" pattern would be better. Well, the bag is awesome! You may not be able to tell from the pictures, but it is. It has a ton of pockets inside and out, a zipper, magnetic snaps, velcro, elastic, and a ton of interfacing- even more than the pattern called for. However, with all those great features, it is too big still. I am again on the hunt for the 'perfect' bag. I do like this messenger style with the flap.
The pictures are, of course, bad. Beatiful batik look fabric in greens, purples and blues. Would you guess that the carpet is very blue? When they aren't blurry, the color isn't great. So much to learn about cameras and I'm too busy crafting.

No comments: