Sunday, March 9, 2014



Divided Basket PDF pattern from noodlehead. I've been looking at 2 of her patterns for a while now, so I finally decided to go with this one. I will say, there are a ton of fabric basket patterns free, but I couldn't find one with this divider. If you are not pregnant and hormonal, you may want to wing the divider on your own without shelling out the $6.50. I made the front pocket too. It seemed larger in the pictures but really, you don't want this thing loaded up crazy heavy. I figure it will fit a days worth of diapers so I can keep it in the living room for easy changes.

 You can find the pattern here: 

You can find many other free and similar patterns here:
This first one is my favorite!!


Etsy also has tons of great ones already made! You can pick just what you want, but they can range from $30-$60.

No comments: