Wednesday, May 21, 2014


Saw this one on Pinterest! I modified the idea a bit. Some wonderful ladies I work with threw me a baby shower. I cut out a stack of flannel bibs and brought the blanks with me and a package of Crayola Fabric Markers and some file folders. The file folders were to keep under the bibs when the markers bled through the fabric. It was a fun shower game for those who were creative, those whom I didn't know where creative and those who just did something fun and quick and done. 
I brought them home, heat set the images with the iron, sewed them together and added a snap. I'm sure this is more bibs than I'll use, but it was such a fun way to spend time with some great ladies. This was also a cheap activity. The markers were $8, but I used a 1/2 off coupon. The 2 yards of flannel (for fronts and backs) was less than $6 and I had the file folders and snaps. I didn't take long to sew them up since they were already cut out and they are fairly small.

No comments: